Tuesday

Better Homes and Gardens Show


 Hi all,

Just a quick post to let you all know about the Better Homes and Gardens show that is happening in Sydney 23-25 September at the Sydney Olympic Park.

All the host will be there to entertain and delight you along with another 300 exhibitors and I will be there watching them.....

Here is a list of everyone that will be there.

DIY demonstrations, carpentry workshops, gardening, pet training, cooking.... its obviously not all about homes and renovating but there is planty to see and do.  I have worked with Fast Ed before and I used to take my dog to Harrys practice so I'm looking forward to seeing these people again as I know they are just as entertaining off the screen as on it...




I had planned to tell everyone to buy a ticket from the discount site "Jump on It" but they are seeling them for the exact same price that they are on the "Better Homes and Gardens" website whilst claiming they are a 50% discount. Thats a bit rude.

Which every way you look at it for $15 ($25 for 2) I think its a great day out.

People in Melbourne don't feel like you have missed out as it is coming your way in Feburary next year.

Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment